Terms and conditions of use
VAT number: PL6342828337, Company registration number: 243565136.
Address: ul. Gliwicka 234, 40-860, Katowice, Poland
- You may place orders through our secure shopping site www.lymeherbs.eu. Alternatively you may place orders on our email: email@example.com.
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change without notice.
- All claims for short delivery or breakages must be notified within 3 days of delivery.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The health information contained in this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a physician or other healthcare provider.
- You agree that the laws of Republic of Poland govern any use of this website, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws that would apply the substantive laws of another jurisdiction, including with regard to any dispute arising out of your use of this website or material from this website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Returns / Refunds / Cancellations
- You can withdraw from the contract and return the goods to us within 14 days of receiving the parcel (you can download the product return form here).
- If the goods are returned opened but are found to NOT to be damaged/faulty then we cannot refund the purchase price.
- Returning Cost: Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where; we sent you the wrong item, or the item is damaged or faulty. We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order.
- You may cancel your order at any time before it’s dispatched for a full refund by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed within 3 working days.
- You can pay by Dotpay (Visa / MasterCard credit / debit cards), PayPal or direct bank transfer.
- Standard Shipping: Orders are typically shiped within 1-5 business days from the time of purchase.
- For International Orders, please check with your local customs office for information on import restrictions and licenses. All tariff, tax and duty fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Separate charges for shipping will be shown on the order summary.